PRAYER BY SCOTTISH MINISTER JOHN BAILLIE
“By your grace, O God, I will go nowhere today where You cannot come,
nor seek anyone’s presence that would rob me of Yours.
By Your grace I will let no thought enter my heart that might hinder my
closeness with You, nor let any word come from my mouth that is not meant for Your ear. So shall my courage be firm and my heart be at peace.”
Pray For Our Leaders
The Lord Controls rulers just as He determines the course of rivers.(Proverbs 21:1 NKJV)
“Father, let Your Spirit move the hearts of our leaders.”
1) If leaders are corrupt and dishonest – Pray that God would change their hearts to love the truth.
2) If leaders are people of character and integrity –
Praise God and ask Him to strengthen them.
3) If leaders are quick to anger and looking for a fight –
Ask the Holy Spirit to guide them into peace.
4) If leaders are complacent and self interested –
Ask God to convict them of their selfishness.
5) If leaders are good people and facing opposition –
Ask God to allow goodness to prevail.
Though the Nations rage
Kingdoms rise and fall,
There is still One King…
Reigning over all.