Guest Post On Syb’s Blog
Write for my Blog
Do you have a story you would like to share with my readers? A story that would encourage them through their toils and troubles. Perhaps you have a humorous anecdote that would lighten their hearts and bring laughter to their day. If so, I would love to have you guest post on my blog.
How do you do that? Read on »»»
Your post must be on one of six topics . . .
* Church Life
* God’s Faithfulness
* Food For Thought
* A Laugh or Two
1) Your Post must be original and written by you.
2) Your Post must bring encouragement to the reader.
3) Your Post must be knowledgeable.
4) Your Post must be of sound Biblical doctrine.
5) Your Post must point the reader to Jesus teachings.
6) Your Post should be at least 400 words long, and no more than 850 words.
7) You may provide up to three links to your Blog ie. your Web site, Twitter, Facebook, About page.
8) I would suggest you read the following two posts before submitting your content. They contain tips to help your
post be the best it can be:
* I will edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling,
and content. If I have to make substantive changes, I
will email the post back to you for your approval before
* I will provide an introduction to your post for my
readers, as well as links to your article from my Facebook
and Twitter page.
If your post meets these guidelines:
* Please email it to me for consideration allowing a few
days for a response.
* Please include a one or two-sentence byline that
includes something about you, along with your blog
address (or website) Twitter and/or Facebook address.
* Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my
readers in the comments about your post.
* Please include the post in either an attachment in the
body of the post, or as an email.
* I know the work it takes to write a blog post. However,
the only guest posts I will publish will be those that
adhere to my guidelines and add encouragement to my
readers. The submission of your guest post, does not
obligate me to publish it for whatever reason.
I will however, take the time to explain why I did not
approve it, and will provide details. If I reject your post,
you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it,
including publishing it elsewhere.
* I would love to have you write for my blog, and if
you are interested in doing so, please send all
submissions to this email address:
or Go to the Home Page and Register