Charles Spurgeon once said, “Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right.”
Billy Graham points out —“From compromise to deceit is a small step.”
Phil Callaway on Ways to Simplify Your Life —
1) Take a child for a walk. Make sure it’s your child. (If you don’t have a child, borrow one from a friend.)
2) Refrain from envy. Genuinely compliment those who have more than you.
3) Make Sunday a day of rest. Start by leaving your watch off all day. Or at least during the sermon.
4) Each day when you wake up, let your first activity be prayer.
5) Learn to say no politely and quickly. Practice on telemarketers if necessary.