1) How Do You Decide Who To Marry?
* You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming. Alan, age 10
* No person really decides before they grow up who they’re going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you’re stuck with. Kristen, age 10
2) What Is The Right Age To Get Married?
* Twenty-Three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then… Camille, age 10
3) What Do Most People Do On A Date?
* Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
Lynnette, age 8
* On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date. Martin, age 10
4) When Is It Okay To Kiss Someone?
* When they’re rich. Pam, Age 7
* The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn’t want to mess with that. Curt, age 7
* The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It’s the right thing to do. Howard, age 8
5) Is It Better To Be Single Or Married?
* It’s better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. Anita, age 9
6) What Do You Think Your Mom And Dad Have In Common?
* Both don’t want any more kids. Lori, age 8
7) How Would You Make A Marriage Work?
* Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck. Ricky, age 10